Rough Granite is a flexible stone with a surface texture similar to granite but made from modified clay and stone powder. It is designed for both interior and exterior applications and comes in the size of 600x1200mm with a thickness ranging from 3-5mm. Here are some key advantages and applications for Rough Granite:
- Lightweight: One of the primary advantages of Rough Granite is its lightweight nature compared to traditional granite. This makes transportation and installation easier and more cost-effective.
- Cost Savings: The reduced weight of flexible stone translates to cost savings in terms of transportation and labor when used on exterior walls. The installation process is generally quicker and requires less manpower.
- Surface Texture: Rough Granite mimics the surface texture of natural granite, providing a high-end and visually appealing finish suitable for various design projects.
- Versatile Applications: It can be used for both interior and exterior applications. This versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of design and architectural projects.
- Durability: Like natural granite, Rough Granite is likely to be durable and withstand environmental factors when used in exterior applications. It can resist weathering and wear over time.
- Design Flexibility: The flexibility of this product allows for creative and curved installations, enabling designers to explore unique architectural concepts.