THE SINTERED STONE DINNING TABLE IN CHINA
A modern and comfortable table served in the dining room is very important for every family. General speaking, you could find various dining tables with different table materials, such as wood, glass, metal, marble, and sintered stone, etc.
Comparing other materials, the sintered stone is strange and unfamiliar in the market, as well as the relative products made by the sintered stone, including dining table.
So what’s the sintered stone? And what’s the sintered stone dining table? And what’s the difference between sintered stone and other materials? We’ll tell the concept of sintered stone and the composition of sintered stone dining table in this article.
Recently with the development of sintered stone industry all over the world, the sintered stone dining table has become more and more popular in the market due to its excellent performance.
At present there have been almost 100 production lines in China specialized in the sintered stone products, which means there is huge production capacity for this kind of materials. In the meaning time, there must be very big market for this kind of products, creating plenty of business chances all over the world.
What’s the exact situation of sintered stone production in China? And where to buy the sintered stone in China and how to make the right decision on this purchase, we’ll try to make a clear explanation in the following content.
INTRODUCTION OF SINTERED STONE
Since the sintered stone market is so large, but what exactly is the sintered stone, what advantages and pain points does the sintered stone?
THE CONCEPT OF SINTERED STONE
First let’s come to the concept of sintered stone which is a kind of technical name, also known as the name of slab or porcelain slab in Italy, Spain and other western countries, originated in Italy in 2010.
This kind of slab, made by natural raw materials through a special process, improved tiles formulation, consider flexibility and process ability, under the press of more than 10,000 tons, combined with advanced production technology, after more than 1200 degrees of high temperature burning, can withstand cutting, drilling, grinding and other processing processes of super-sized new porcelain materials.
In other words, we understand that the sintered stone can be cut, drilled, grinded and further processed with better process ability.
The product sizes of sintered stone are bigger than ceramic/porcelain tiles, up to 1200x2400mm or more, with different thickness from 3mm to 12mm.
THE PRODUCTION OF SINTERED STONE
We’ve known about the production lines of sintered stone located in ceramic/porcelain manufacturer bases mainly in the countries, such as Italy, Spain, China, India, Indonesia, Turkey, Iran etc.
According to the latest statistics on the production lines of sintered stone producing the slabs with size of bigger than 1200x2400mm, there are 30 lines in Italy, 13 lines in Spain and 19 lines in India, but 68 lines in China.
Without any doubt, China has the biggest production capacity of the sintered stone products. Considering the daily average capacity of 7,000 square meters, the production capacity of sintered stone in China has reach 150 million square meters.
THE APPLICATION OF THE SINTERED STONE
Based on the above excellence in production characteristic and physical performance, the sintered stone can be largely used for various panel applications, indoor and our door, at home or in commercial sites.
Besides on the floor and wall as traditional tiles in the living room and bathroom, the sintered stone slabs are welcomed to be installed as counter top in kitchen room, as front panel on cabinet, as front panel on the refrigerator, and so on.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SINTERED STONE
1. Large: big sizes more than 1.2 m X2.4 m
2. Thin: The slab counter is only one third thick of traditional tiles.
3. Light: The average weight of traditional tiles is 23-27kgs/m2; the average weight of ultra-thin slabs is only 7kgs/m2.
4. Soft: Unique 3mm thickness of 1.2x3.6m, softness can be bent into arcs.
5. Penetration: The light penetration of the thin slab can reach up to 2.5%, which belongs to the ceramic material that can penetrate the light.
6. Hard: The slab is burned at a high temperature of more than 1200degrees C, and the Mohs hardness reaches level 6, leaving no trace even if the nail or knife scratches on the surface of the slab.
THE SHORTAGE OF DINNING TABLE BY SINTERED STONE SLAB
1. The sintered stone slab is harder than natural and artificial stone, cutting angle grinding edge difficult, its geometry is difficult to form a sleek, beautiful curve, so the current cutting stitching is too single, ca not fully meet the application of furniture;
2. There are some difficulties in transportation, handling, installation of paving and other plates. Many of the slabs are more than 1.2 x 2.4Min size and more than 3 square meters in size and need to be moved using forklifts. For ordinary residence, it is hard to be transported by elevator into the home, can only use cranes. When paving, we must use thin method of construction, professional workers need to work.
3. Because of its own cold properties, even if the slab in environmental performance, physical performance is better than wood and other mainstream furniture materials, but some consumers for the furniture "temperature" emotional demand, it is estimated that slate furniture is difficult to replace.
4. Sintered stone slabs are expensive, so for ordinary people, in the field of home, home improvement is difficult to apply large areas.
THE COMPOSITON OF SINTERED STONE DINNING TABLE
In retail shops, people usually buy the dining table including the table and the chairs. However for wholesale business, the sellers also agree to separate the table from the chairs in the furniture market.
Simply speaking, the sintered stone table is composed of the table slab and the table frame.
According to the table size, the table slabs are selected from the sintered stone slabs sizes, like 900x1800mm, 1200x2400mm, 1200x2700mm, 1600x3200mm, etc. The thickness of table slab is the other important element. By now in Chinese market, the sintered stone slab with thickness of 9mm or 12mm is available for table design and processing.
Regarding the table frame, also called the table base, there are different materials for the table producers’ consideration.
1. Iron support
2. Stainless steel base
3. Wood support
4. Aluminum alloy
Pros and Cons OF SINTERED STONE DINING TABLE
More and more people prefer the sintered stone dining table because of its light weight, simple and clean style, anti-scratch, resistance of high temperature etc.
1. Color tone is from nature stone but better
2. The water absorption is zero with perfect anti-pollution
3. High hardness is to make resistant of scratch and high temperature
4. Zero radiation will protect family member well
The Cons of the Sintered Stone dining table
Even the sintered stone table is beautiful and modern style, it may appear cold for people who wants much warm, and stiff for people who required more nature.
1. Pattern is printed out, not so nature as nature stone
2. Easy broken will be happened during the transportation due to bad package
3. More expensive than wood, glass table
Conclusion: Every man has his hobby horse. People could choose his favorite table from different pattern table and table base to make his home more comfortable and modern style.
LOCATION OF THE PRODUCERS OF SINTERED STONE TALBES
There are almost 100 production lines to produce the sintered stone slab in China, located in the different provinces:
It’s easy to understand that every production base as above could be the production location of sintered stone dining table.
However, more than half of the production lines are in Guangdong provinces, further the city of Foshan in Guangdong as the Capital of Chinese Ceramics, concentrated every advantages of all kinds of fields in ceramic industry, including raw materials, production technology, product processing, packaging and logistics, should be considered the main location of such products.
Moreover, the county of Shunde in Foshan is very famous with furniture and well known by the people all over the world. Many customers considering the dining tables as home furniture would come to Shunde, Foshan to look for the sintered stone dining tables.
Sunvin, as supplier and exporter of tiles and slabs, located in the center of Foshan city, has been in this field of trading for almost 15 years, supplying high quality of the sintered stone dining tables made in Foshan, Guangdong province.
WHERE TO BUY THE SINTERED STONE DINNING TABLE
1. Big brand showrooms normally show their updated style of sintered stone products, including dining table, cabinet panel, and porcelain slab.
2. Sintered stone dining tables are come from ceramic; many suppliers in the field of ceramics shall supply this type of tables.
3. When searching the same name in E-commerce platform like Alibaba, Made-in-China, thousands of sintered stone dining tables will be displayed for your choosing.
4. Searching the words, sintered stone dining table in China, in Google will tell lots of exporters or manufacturers are in supply of this kind of product.
5. Also please go through our website: www.sunvin.com.cn for detailed information on the products of sintered stone slab and tables.
Conclusion：The sintered stone dining table is new style of table for modern choice and more and more people want to know about the table made of this new material. You are welcome to contact us by email: email@example.com for further information. We’ll appreciate much your contact or your share this article with your friends.